[Solved] Brush resize by drag tool doesn't work for me.

JPerezS
[Solved] Brush resize by drag tool doesn't work for me.

Post by JPerezS » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:37 am

Hi. I use that shortcut a lot in Photoshop, it makes me work very fast, I drag my brush + alt + right click (My pen thumb button), and that works flawless and immediately. But in Paintstorm Studio I try to do the same, but two unwanted things happens:

1) The fact that the drag tool needs to use Alt + right click + drag, this Alt + right click picks another color on the area where I try to change my brush size. That's annoying because I need to re-pick my previous color I was using. For this case I suggest that holding the right click while you're pressing "Alt" should not pick a new color, unless you release this right Alt + right click.

2) After Alt + Right Click + Drag nothing happens, nothing but picking a new color and showing my current brush size :lol:

I know some people are able to resize, still picking colors, but anyway resizing using Wacom tablets, but I'm using my Gaomon PD1560. I hope you read this, and give me a hand. This program is so great, and I love it, but this affects my workflow and I'm using it only when I'm not working but "trying" all cool stuff on it. Thank you in advance.
Last edited by JPerezS on Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
support
Site Admin

Re: Brush resize by drag tool doesn't work for me.

Post by support » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:26 am

You should click also with a left mouse button alt+rightclick+leftclick
Spacep0d

Post by Spacep0d » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:43 am

Hi there,

Drag-resize isn't working for me with 2.30-040618

I would love to be able to just ALT + RMB drag. Is that possible? That's how it works in Photoshop and Krita.

Thanks so much!
PineappleOranges

Post by PineappleOranges » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:35 pm

Still trying PSS, but it seems the brush resize by drag is Ctrl + Alt + drag pen, by default.
JPerezS

Post by JPerezS » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:03 pm

support wrote:You should click also with a left mouse button alt+rightclick+leftclick
Thank you so much, I reconfigured that way and it worked. :D
SilverSurfer1221

Re: [Solved] Brush resize by drag tool doesn't work for me.

Post by SilverSurfer1221 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:51 pm

If you hold both ALT and CTRL and drag, you can interactively resize your brush.