Problem with UI (I believe) after installing Huion display tablet.

Keshgar
Problem with UI (I believe) after installing Huion display tablet.

Post by Keshgar » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:02 pm

Hey.
Today I've installed my new Huion Kamvas GT191 tablet (it's a screen/display one) and tried to launch Painstorm. After opening, all the UI presets (F5-F9) seems like completely reseted and in all of them, the text is the same colour as background they're on, so I can't even go to options to switch things. Also, when I turn off the tablet (simply with power button that's on the tablet) and then launch Painstorm, the UI seems fine, although it's not the same preset as I left the last time, and when I try to switch to other and back, they break again. I'm attaching screenshot of my problem.
Thanks for help!
Attachments
Workspace.png
Workspace.png (19.97KiB)Viewed 2040 times
Workspace 2.png
Workspace 2.png (178KiB)Viewed 2040 times
support
Site Admin

Re: Problem with UI (I believe) after installing Huion display tablet.

Post by support » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:39 am

Hm I can suppose 2 reasons:
1)Some glitches connected with video memory, it can be solved by graphics card driver reinstallation
2)Some inner Paintstorm glitch - if you can setup correct UI for plugged tablet - you can save this as custom UI and will able to load it special for this tablet
Have you tried to reset UI at the moment of this glitch? Menu-Other-Reset to default-Reset panels layout and color
Keshgar

Post by Keshgar » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:05 pm

I've tried reseting everything as well as reinstalling the newest and some older versions. Still the same problem.
Keshgar

Post by Keshgar » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:48 pm

Today, I've reinstalled NVDIA driver as well as Paintstorm with setting reset. It seems to be working just fine now.
Thanks for the response!