A Couple of Issues

chuheizu
A Couple of Issues

Post by chuheizu » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:20 am

First, I wanted to start with ctrl+z function. I wanted to state that it does not work properly with my tablet, when I go to undo. It either takes four or five times for it to even register me doing so. At first I thought it was my tablet, so of course I didn't think too much about it. But once I went to do things manually, via hot keys, by pressing the keys themselves. I notice the same effect, it actually took me more time to press Ctrl+z than it did for it to register on the tablet. I don't know if it's the tablet I have. Or if its the program itself. (I'm using the Monoprice 10 x 6.25-inch Graphic Drawing Tablet (4000 LPI, 200 RPS, 2048 Levels)

Second issue, and by far the biggest issue I have with this program, and it just recently started happening. I've had the program no more than three or four months, and with that said. I run across an issues that can not be over looked. It has to do with the start up of the program. I usually have no problem with this. I was even using program with no problems just about 10 or 12 hours prior to this happening. The normal loading screen, or what ever you may call it, which shows the titling of the program comes up, but after that the screen goes completely white. I can't get to any of my projects. I've tried rebooting my PC, just to make sure i wasn't using an older version of this program I uninstalled the program, reinstalled it, then proceeded to reboot my PC. But no matter what I do. The program still comes up like it normally does, then the screen goes blank, to make things worse it starts to glitch, seeing as it is trying to work. It also completely overruns my whole PC Screen, not allowing me to switch in between other programs. If this issues cant be fixed, I'd rather have my money back. Because this is ridiculous, and interfering with my work. I have many clients who I have to get projects done for, and I really don't want to give up on this program. The colors are beautiful. It really does make my work look fa nominal.
support
Site Admin

Re: A Couple of Issues

Post by support » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:50 pm

1)try to delete "Documents/Paintstorm Studio/" folder manually
2)Try to re-install graphics card drivers and check for all Windows updates

What about ctrl+z - is it happens too if you've drawn some strokes by mouse?
Geth270

Re: A Couple of Issues

Post by Geth270 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:03 pm

Hi, Ive had this issue before and I belive it has something to do with custom UI setup, I belive the program loads the most recent UI setup when it starts but sometimes it corrupts resulting in everything being blank.
Switching between the UI presets (F5 to F9 keys) has fixed the problem for me though I lost some of the changes to my UI since I did not save it. I hope this helps if someone has this issue though it would be nice to have it fixed since it's impossible to use the program when it happens and the solution isn't obvious (I didn't even know the prests existed at first, got to it by pressing keys at random in hope of something)