Error in File->Options->Interface colors

chrr
Error in File->Options->Interface colors

Post by chrr » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:37 pm

I find File->Options->Interface much more useful than the UI paint roller. Quick global changes. But there's a mistake: the swatch assigned to the highlight of the current brush in the Brushes panel is also assigned to the background color of NON-current layers in the Layer panel. So if -as logical- you want to have the same highlight color for all panels, then all your layers have the same background color. You can't see which one is the current one.

I haven't checked other panels. It would be nice if File->Option->Interface was organized, the swatches labelled etc., in the next version. Well, if it was finished, actually ;)
Attachments
Screenshot - 26_07_17 , 17_19_18.png
Screenshot - 26_07_17 , 17_19_18.png (72.29KiB)Viewed 1529 times
ArmorWraith

Re: Error in File->Options->Interface colors

Post by ArmorWraith » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:54 pm

I had noticed this issue when version 2.0 was first released. Just a few thoughts:

1) Could the areas be labeled? It makes it easier to know what you're changing the color of. It would be even cooler, if when you click the box, it highlights the areas that change in blue or something. Just a thought.

2) The layer highlight color really needs to be separate, I get confused which layer I am working on a lot now with the default color schemes. It would be nice if we had a box that changed just the highlights colors and nothing else.

All the best,

Armor
Gustavo Muñoz

Re: Error in File->Options->Interface colors

Post by Gustavo Muñoz » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:17 pm

Same issue here, I would love to get the selected (active) layer highlighted in a different color. Currently it is the same color than other icons I don´t want to change.