Curvy Lines and Undoing

jamar
Curvy Lines and Undoing

Post by jamar » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:32 am

I just downloaded PSS, and I've encountered 2 major problems.
1: Whenever I draw curvy lines, the system tries to jump the gun and skip the "curvy"
part. It cuts from the beginning of the curve until the endpoint, resulting in a line I didn't want. In the picture I included, I held my wrist in place and swiveled my hand, and a pretty representative fraction of the lines came out wrong. Sure, some of them don't look the best because of pen pressure, but something is clearly wrong. This is using the basic round brush, by the way. Also, this isn't a tablet problem since I tried the same thing in Photoshop and it worked 100% fine.

2: My second problem came when I set one of the buttons on my pen/stylus to Undo(CTRL+Z). This happens slightly less often than the above problem, but every once in a while, it will fail to undo an action, regardless of how many times I click the button. The only way I have found to get it to work again is to draw an unnecessary line, and then click the Undo button, which deletes both that line and the one I was trying to undo.
support
Site Admin

Re: Curvy Lines and Undoing

Post by support » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:34 am

1) This lines looks like stabilizer effect, (Photoshop don't have any stabilizer) You should try to set stabilizer slider to the 0 (brush settings panel)
2)You can try to bind undo to a single key and also bind this key at pen button for the Paintstorm app at Wacom utility(if you have to use Wacom)