Some issues with my Surface Pro4

jorarai71
Some issues with my Surface Pro4

Post by jorarai71 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:36 am

Hello!.

I bought my PaintstormStudio last november and I installed (lack of time) it yesterday, finding some issues.

a).-Too much CPU usage: I'm in iddle and the PaintStormStudio is using around a 10% of CPU: my tablet starts getting warm and this is undesired at all.
b).-The panels , text, items are ultra small and makes the application impossible to handle and use. Should I touch something in the manifest of the main .exe or there's some configuration file like a .ini or config.* which I can modify in order to make this fantastic application usable ?.
c).- I can get preassure efect from my surface pen.
d).-Is there any bill in order to get the discount of the IVA (the VAT in Spain) when I have to pay the taxes in the begginning of this year (which is ending)?

Please help me.

Thank you very much in advance.

Jose.
support
Site Admin

Re: Some issues with my Surface Pro4

Post by support » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:31 am

a)If you have not a very powerful Graphic card, Paintstorm can warm it like a video game, because it uses GPU more than other drawings soft like photoshop and etc.

b)Just increase Menu-File-Options-"Global scale"
Also, you can increase scale for any panels individually - click at the little cogwheel at the top right corner of the panel.

c)Try to update drivers: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... 498&tduid=(6bcb374a458958559beef65767e6eb25

d) Not sure... Better to ask 2checkout.com