faster layer management etc.

ziggie
faster layer management etc.

Post by ziggie » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:49 pm

Hi devs

so, I've been working a lot in PS lately, and one think I kinda '' miss '' from PhotoShop is the ability to use Alt key with move brush to quickly duplicate layers, meaning, you can just hold Alt and move certain layer you want to duplicate and it will be duplicated. Pretty fast and easy way to work with layers don't you think ? speed is what is always insanely relevant in painting.
Now, I don't say PaintStorm needs to '' copy '' or emulate PhotoShop in any way, but when it comes to layer management PaintStorm can sometimes be a bit confusing ( even though I like to think i'm fairly accustomed to it by now ) ---- and what we today consider to be a standard is mostly due to PhotoShop's unique of management ways that spawned thousands of artworks and on which zillion artists learned everything they know about DigitalPainting all together, so, point being..speed is important.

Of course, If I missed this function somewhere, please point me to it, i'd def like to know if such a thing exist in PaintStorm currently.
Many thx, all best devs, keep up the good work with the updates.
Peace.
N.