iPaintstorm Studio

mkemo
iPaintstorm Studio

Post by mkemo » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:05 pm

Just been using Paintstorm Studio with my new iPad Pro. What a wonderful experience.

I have one small suggestion for now and that is to have the ability to rotate the canvas with two fingers. It can be part of the same experience as zooming in and out. I would recommend checking out how Procreate handles gestures on the iPad (if you haven't already) it's really fantastic in this respect.

Anyway, much respect to your team for bringing Paintstorm to the iPad, it works so well with the Apple Pencil and more than fulfills my needs as a digital sketchbook. Thanks.
Lzr

Re: iPaintstorm Studio

Post by Lzr » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:55 pm

Hi,
It is possibly to rotate the canvas using the button like undo with dot in the middle. Hold the button and rotate with two fingers
Enjoy
vezinho

Post by vezinho » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:54 am

I second that request...as it would speed up all the process significantly...
Anyway, the app is Really good..!!
ssuhy

Post by ssuhy » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:40 pm

Agreed...implementing this 2 finger interactivity like Procreate would be incredibly appreciated...since I cannot seem for the life of me figure out the Rotate Canvas button in the lower left corner. Has anyone got this to work on an Ipad Pro?
Cekuhnen

Post by Cekuhnen » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:00 am

I agree gesture based rotation would be great, while I flip the iPad a lot.
ErrkaPetti

Post by ErrkaPetti » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:22 am

Mkemo, I'm a iPad Pro user also that has all of a sudden discovered this wonderful painting app, Paintstorm Studio...

Procreate is still king, but, Paintstorm has enormous potential!

A Little buggy here and there, but, stable as hell for me on my iPad Pro!

The Apple Pencil is the big deal with the new Pro iPad, and Paintstorms awesome possibilities to adjust almost everything is impressive!

I feeling fortunate to have so much good painting software on iOS nowadays that is hard to choose what app will make the best result...

But, with Komorovs tempo we will likely see much improvment to Paintstorm before summer (I hope)!

Sketch on dudes!

/Errka from Sweden
support
Site Admin

Post by support » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:19 am

OK. We will add "enable two fingers rotation" function to the iPad version menu.