Some Features Suggestion

okuma_10
Some Features Suggestion

Post by okuma_10 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:56 pm

First is to have the ABR texture of brushes that have texture,being read and assigned to the proper texture channel in PSS.And maybe even the dual brush setting.By that I mean the automatic sellection of the assigned second brush of the ABR file for the dual brush feature. Of course not to somehow have everything set in PSS.Just to read and assign the proper texture or second brush.We can take some time and adjust the proper numerical settings we need.

And the other feature is the ability to add a smoothing feature to brush channels.I can give Lazy Nezumi as an example.What Nezumi does is just modulates the pressure based on the settings you gave it.When it comes to position smoothing PSS has this feature.But I think it does not have a Pressure or speed smoothing.And the ability to control how much of a smoothing to have.In Lazy Nezumi the modulation of speed has a smoothing option which allows the pressure change to be smoothly transition from one state to another.In PSS pressure related settings does not have such smoothing.I think such a setting will be useful since pressure can go from 0-100 quite fast and it will give some flexibility to adjust how much of that fast transition to be smoothed out based on how long the stroke is and so on.