how are the compatibility with these tablets and paint storm

Description of your first forum.
ThaliaRaven
how are the compatibility with these tablets and paint storm

Post by ThaliaRaven » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:45 pm

Im looking to pick up an entry level graphics tablet with a display to replace my old genius mouse pen. But im not sure what the compatibility is like with painstorm. Due to it being a less known program its only covered by a vauge "and many more. I just want to make sure its compatible before i get my heart set on one. Like i know the one stylus app for androids pressure sensitivity didnt work in paintstorm but did in clipstudio. Im running paintstorm on windows 10 tower.

These are the main tablets Im considering. Though if you know of another good tablet around this price point id look into that as well.(im using amazon prices)

The GAOMON PD1560

The Xp pen 15.6. Though im considering the 12 for the lower price. Or maybe the 22e cause theres a good deal on amazon but it is more than i planned on spending.

The 3rd thing Im considering is the Ipad6 with apple pencil. Its screen is smaller but not having to sit in front of my desk all day to work on my art is tempting. I was wondering if apps like duet work with the pc version of paintstorm. And if the painstorm app on ipad 6 runs decently on it even though its not a pro model.
ciano

Re: how are the compatibility with these tablets and paint storm

Post by ciano » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:35 pm

I have the Xp pen 15.6 and works great! I wanna suggest you the 15.6 pro that has tilt and less parallax.

Cheers,
Luciano