Questions about Paintstorm iPad!

Description of your first forum.
pure1water
Questions about Paintstorm iPad!

Post by pure1water » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:41 pm

Hi! I just tried the iPad version of Paintstorm, and so far I love it, and I had a few questions before buying it.

Can Paintstorm really import/open PSD files?
most apps like Procreate, medibang, etc. can't open them and only export/save, but
when I try to open PSD on Paintstorm lite, it says "loading PSD is not supported. Buy FULL version."
so...It opens full PSD without a problem?

Second,
are there any filers, like Gaussian Blur, Sharpen, Distort, etc?
I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks!
support
Site Admin

Re: Questions about Paintstorm iPad!

Post by support » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:52 am

Can Paintstorm really import/open PSD files?
Yes, in Paintstorm you can select how to work with files, you can choose iCloud (and it have only export import type) and you can choose iTunes entire folder of app - in this case you can save without file name ask every time. Light version is the DEMO it have only 3 layers limit and can work only with JPG. Full version also can open PSD, PNG
are there any filers, like Gaussian Blur, Sharpen, Distort, etc?

Paintstorm have a blur at the brush (see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAyBTuiu14w) But still don't have special filters like photoshop.
VictoriaTheFirst

Post by VictoriaTheFirst » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:17 am

Please help!

I accidentally hit the X in Paintstorm Lite and it asked if I wanted to save my file. I clicked Yes and selected to save it as a PSD. It would not open the file, citing that I would have to buy the full version. So I bought the full version because I NEED this file, but it won’t show up ANYWHERE. I cannot find it. I still see it listed under recent in the Lite version but it still will not open there, and will not appear in the full. I put so much work into this and now it’s down the drain???? How can I recover my work? I ONLY bought the full version so I would not lose my project that I have been working so hard on. What do I do?
support
Site Admin

Post by support » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:54 am

try to get this file via Itunes
Attachments
ipaddownload.jpg
ipaddownload.jpg (94.48KiB)Viewed 2244 times
Mahakala

Post by Mahakala » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:24 pm

Hello Dear Support... I Own the PC Version and tested the iPad Lite Version ...today i decided to buy it But now i cannot procede with my work i started in the lite version...can i Open a work by the lite Version With the Full Version?
Thanks....
support
Site Admin

Post by support » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:04 am

you can get it in iTunes but image saved in Lite version will be with a watermark.